Fairview Missionary Church is hosting a high-quality children’s clothing and toy resale! The resale is meant to help young families by providing an outlet for unneeded children’s items and by creating an opportunity to purchase quality items at a fraction of retail cost.
     A portion of the proceeds from the resale will be donated to Compassion Pregnancy Center. Fairview will not be receiving any funds from this sale as this is an outreach project only.
Gently used spring/summer clothing with sizes ranging from newborn to juniors 3 and boys 20 will be included along with a wide range of other children’s items. Sellers will tag/price their own items, and volunteers will organize it by size and gender for ease of shopping for the public. Sellers have several options for tagging their items. Sellers can choose to receive 85% of the price for items sold and the remaining 15% will be given to the Compassion Pregnancy Center in Angola. Or sellers may choose to donate all proceeds from sold items to CPC. Sellers may also choose to donate unsold items as well. If a seller has volunteered for a 3-hour shift during the resale week, she will receive 90% back with 10% going to CPC. Anyone interested in participating as a seller must have a seller’s packet which includes more specific details.

We would love to have you participate as a seller!  Our sellers waiting list in now open!

The only way to get your name on the waiting list is to email the children’s resale email asking to be put on the sellers waiting list:
fmcresale@ymail.com (yahoo mail)
This is a community event. We are recruiting volunteers and shoppers from everywhere. We would love to have you or those you know be a part of the resale in either of these roles. Please pass the word on to anyone in your church or community that may be interested.